Monday, September 12, 2011

Things that scare me and a few things that I hate..

Well, to start, I had seminary today, and as I was walking a flock of birds flew right out in front of me.  So to start out with the things that scares me most:
1. Birds- they are terrifying, you never know when they are going to take flight, or when they’re going to poop.  What if it lands on your head?!  I also don’t like the fact that they can fly whenever they want and I can’t.
2. Ostrich’s- I know they also birds, but these birds I fear the most, they scare the crap out of me, what with their huge eyeballs and their stupid scary feet, I don’t like them.
3. Swimming in the ocean and having a killer whale swim with me like in Free Willy- I know this would probably never ever happen, but I’m terrified of swimming and having a huge whale swim up underneath me.
4. Spiders- they are just gross, and I killed one with my bare hand the other day, but he was just a little guy.
5. Coming face to face with mountain lion, on a mountain- they would probably clobber my face off.
6. Water Snakes- you never know where they are going, and let’s be honest, snakes should not be in water.
7. Gorillas charging at me- since it’s already happened to me (bless the glass that saved my life!) I know what it’s like, and it is frightening, I mean their face when they are coming at you is the scariest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
8. Getting attacked by a moose- I don’t wanna get in with it with a big moose with huge antlers.
9. Modern Family (TV show) getting canceled- That is my new favorite show, and if it was canceled I would probably die.
10. Waking up, to find out that my whole life was a dream, and I really live in a trailer park- that would just be awful.
OK! Now for some things that I hate:
1. Toast crumbs in the butter.
2. Soup skin.
3. Lizards.
4. Birds.
5. Cigarette smoke. (Makes me want to barf)
6. Yappy dogs.
7. Bad drivers.
8. When the Disney characters run away from you at Disneyland.
9. Back wash.
10. Rats and mice.
Anyways, those are just a few, I could probably go on for a long time, but this is long enough for one day. J

No comments:

Post a Comment