Saturday, September 10, 2011

Country.

 
Hello!!

So it's almost been a week since I've posted, but that's just cause nothing really exciting has happened recently.

Well for about the past week, I've been a little obsessed with country music, I think it’s because my friend from Montana was down here this last week, and all the good memories of Montana came flooding back into my mind.

I spent 6 of the best years of my life living in Missoula Montana, and it is the best place I’ve ever lived in my life.  Everyone there is just so laid back, and just as chill as you can be.

I think what I miss the most about Montana is definitely the country feel, like all the ranches, and definitely the smell of cows and horses, (call me crazy but I LOVE that smell!!)  I really miss going to the river in the summer and catching crawdad’s.  I miss going to my friends cabin, and canoeing on the lake, the floating islands and swimming.  I miss going to Lewis and Clark cavern’s, and going fishing at Tucker Pond, and bringing home a bucketful of sunfish, and playing with them in the bucket of water.

I miss driving out to French Town to play with friends and I kind of even miss the lame homeschool choir, which was actually kind of fun since I did it with friends!

A lot of the time I wish I still lived in Montana, I miss that place quite a bit, it’s home to me.  But now I’m here, growing up, which is probably the scariest thing I’m ever going to have to do right now in my life, I’m terrified to grow up and be an adult, it scares the livin’ daylights out of me.

I still wish I was 5 or 7, still living in Montana, and having no worries at all in the world, life was good back then.

Anyways, deep down, I’m a country girl, and maybe I’ll marry a cowboy if the whole Rajon Rondo thing doesn’t work out, but I doubt that. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment